Amanda focuses on a broad range of civil litigation matters, including commercial litigation, personal injury, and real estate. She especially enjoys helping individuals who have been seriously injured through the litigation process, so they can get back to their normal. Amanda’s practice is devoted to counseling clients in a various litigation matters and reaching resolutions that meets her client’s needs.
Her practice includes litigation in the fields of
- personal injury
- contract and business disputes
- trusts and estates
- code enforcement
Amanda’s practice involves interdisciplinary collaboration with colleagues on transactional matters, and regularly deals in real estate transactions.
New York State Bar (2020)
- University at Buffalo School of Law (J.D. 2019)
- University at Buffalo (B.A./B.S. Dual Degree 2013)
- Monroe County Bar Association: Litigation Section, Real Estate Section, Young Lawyers Section
- Rochester Women’s Network
A native of Buffalo, Amanda graduated with a dual degree in philosophy (B.A.) and Psychology (B.S.). She went on to graduate from University at Buffalo School of Law. She currently resides in Buffalo, and volunteers for the S.P.C.A. As long suffering Bills fan, she is confident that next year will be our year.