McConville Considine Cooman & Morin, P.C. is pleased to announce that five of our attorneys have been chosen for inclusion in the 2021 Best Lawyers® list:
- William E. Brueckner (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Kevin S. Cooman (Commercial Litigation; Health Care Law; and Litigation – Health Care)
- Michael F. McConville (Business Organizations [including LLCs and Partnerships]; Closely Held companies and Family Business Law; Corporate Law; and Trusts and Estates)
- Lucien A. Morin II (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; and Real Estate Law)
- Peter J. Weishaar (Land Use and Zoning Law)
Attorneys named to the Best Lawyers® list are recognized by their peers for their professional excellence. Best Lawyers captures the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area, using a sophisticated survey process designed to produce meaningful evaluations of quality legal services.
This publication is intended as an information source for clients, prospective clients, and colleagues and constitutes attorney advertising. The content should not be considered legal advice and readers should not act upon information in this publication without individualized professional counsel.
McConville Considine Cooman & Morin, P.C. is a full-service law firm based in Rochester, New York, providing high-quality legal services to businesses and individuals since 1979. With over a dozen attorneys and a full paralegal support staff, the firm is well-positioned to right-size services tailored to each client. We are large enough to provide expertise in a broad range of practice areas, yet small enough to devote prompt, personal attention to our clients.
We represent a diverse range of clients located throughout New York State and New England. They include individuals, numerous manufacturing and service industry businesses, local governments, and health care professionals, provider groups, facilities and associations. We also serve as local counsel to out-of-state clients and their attorneys who have litigation pending in Western New York courts. For more information, please contact us at 585.546.2500.