This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
- MCCM does not sell or rent any information to anyone. Information collected on this site is for the sole purpose of providing you the best services possible.
- MCCM only has access to/collects information that you voluntarily give us via the contact us form, email or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. You can contact us at 585-546-2500 for any changes to your personal information.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our visitors to enhance the experience on our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the contact form on our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, attorneys and/or support staff for creation of legal documents and our finance department) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.