Skip to Main Content


Want to Learn How to Present to a Zoning Board of Appeals?

Feb 25, 2016

Ellison Heights Phase II Record.jpg


The Real Estate Section of the Monroe County Bar Association and the Monroe County Bar Center for Education are sponsoring a Mandatory Continuing Legal Education seminar titled, "Presenting a Zoning Case to a Zoning Board" on Wednesday, March 9, 2016.  McConville Considine Cooman & Morin, PC's Managing Partner, Peter J. Weishaar, will be one of the featured speakers, representing the point of the view of the zoning board attorney.  

For more information, or to sign up for this two-hour seminar, scheduled from 12:15pm to 2pm (lunch is included), click here for a registration form.  Topics will include discussion of variances and special use permits, and will offer practical tips and guidance for practitioners appearing before zoning boards.

Peter's municipal practice includes representation of fire districts, planning and zoning boards, and other municipalities on an ongoing basis, and as special litigation counsel.

McConville, Considine, Cooman & Morin PC is a full service law firm based in Rochester, New York, that has been providing high quality legal services to businesses and individuals since 1979.  With over a dozen attorneys and a full paralegal support staff, the firm is large enough to provide the necessary expertise in a broad range of practice areas, yet small enough to allow us to devote prompt, personal attention to our clients.

Our clients are diverse.  They include individuals, numerous manufacturing and service industry businesses, local governments and health care professionals and provider groups, facilities and associations.  Although many of our clients are located throughout Upstate New York, we also represent clients in Downstate New York and New England.  We also serve as local counsel to a number of out-of-state clients and their attorneys who have litigation pending in Western New York courts.  For more information on the services provided by our firm, please contact one of our attorneys.