“I treat clients as I would want to be treated.”
I try to respond promptly to emails and phone calls. I focus on building a rapport as I work with a client on a particular matter, so that the individual or the business wants to come back to us time and again. As one of the newest members of the MCCM team, I want to keep their standard of providing great service, paying attention to detail, and being easy to work with.
Letty makes it her responsibility to create comfortable environments for her clients. Namely, she understands that relatability is important to establish trust between her and her clients. She knows it is essential to ask questions and foster an environment where clients can feel at ease navigating the legal side of business matters with her.
Letty strives to make her clients not feel like a number. Every client is unique, and every matter requires special care. By listening intentionally and understanding the goals of her clients, she helps businesses with an eye toward limiting legal problems down the road.
Letty is the newest member of the firm’s corporate department, and focuses her practice on business and corporate matters, including preparation and review of agreements and entity formation. She strives to provide practical solutions to meet the varying needs of businesses across a wide range of industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Letty advocated for individuals, businesses, insurance companies and municipalities in State and Federal litigation matters.
- Greece Regional Chamber of Commerce 2018 Young Professional of the Year
- The Daily Record’s Up & Coming Attorneys (2018)
- New York State Bar (2010)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York (2012)
- University of Rochester (B.A.)
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Member, Monroe County Bar Association
- Member, Ethics Committee
- Member, Business Law Section
- Former Member, Awards Committee
- Former Member, Young Lawyers Section
- Former Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Section Nominations Committee
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Treasurer, Rush Public Library Board of Trustees
- Member, Lollypop Professionals
Letty is a Rochester native who currently resides in Greece with her family. She is a supporter of animals and enjoys traveling whenever she can.