Letty is the newest member of the firm’s corporate department, and focuses her practice on business and corporate matters, including preparation and review of agreements and entity formation. She strives to provide practical solutions to meet the varying needs of businesses across a wide range of industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Letty advocated for individuals, businesses, insurance companies and municipalities in State and Federal litigation matters.
- Greece Regional Chamber of Commerce 2018 Young Professional of the Year
- The Daily Record’s Up & Coming Attorneys (2018)
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- University of Rochester (B.A.)
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Member, Monroe County Bar Association
- Member, Ethics Committee
- Member, Awards Committee
- Member, Business Law Section
- Former Member, Young Lawyers Section
- Former Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Section Nominations Committee
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Treasurer, Rush Public Library Board of Trustees
- Member, Lollypop Professionals
Letty is a Rochester native who currently resides in Greece with her family. She is a supporter of animals and enjoys traveling whenever she can.